Problems with mold in Los Angeles County can happen in any season of the year, although winter rains and the leaky roofs, gutters, and windows those rains bring often make mold problems worse.
Finding Mold & Mildew in Buildings
Hundreds of species of mold are found in and around homes, and mold has its beneficial role in the environment, decomposing leaves, and other organic matter outdoors. However, certain types of mold growing inside a building can lead to a variety of health problems including asthma, bronchitis, headaches, and allergies, as well as create an unpleasant living or work environment.
When mold problems become serious, the help of a contractor with training and experience in mold remediation makes fixing the problem faster and makes the results more guaranteed and complete. Harbor Environmental Group is a licensed contractor specializing in jobs involving hazardous materials, including mold remediation in Los Angeles County.
Harbor Environmental Group’s mold remediation services in Los Angeles County include:
- Inspection of mold and the source of moisture causing it,
- Repair of walls and other building structures to eliminate mold, as needed,
- Chemical treatment of moldy surfaces, when advisable,
- Third-party certification, if required,
- Testing for complete removal of mold at the end of the job,
- Filing mold repair related insurance claims,
- 100 % customer satisfaction with results.
If you own a Los Angeles County property and you have problems with mold, contact Harbor Environmental Group and find out about the solutions for cleaning-up and eliminating both the mold and the source of moisture creating the mold.